Software automation (macros) has been used to perform routine software procedures. Screen-scraping technology helped create the next level of automation, software robots (bots).
Bots can take over mundane human tasks. By programming, a series of preset rules and conditions these bots can interact with multiple applications and deliver consistent and superior results.
Our talent pipeline includes
- RPA Developers, Managers
- Engineers, Engagement Leads
- Process Automation Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Performance Improvement Consultant
The individuals in these roles knowledgeable in the top automation tools such as UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc. and are adept at building efficient RPA environments for complex use cases.This is a revolutionary innovation that can deliver increased productivity at lowered costs.
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Construct and test RPA components of the cognitive solution using appropriate RPA technologies.
- Collaborate with other DEV teams working on the cognitive sections of our applications
- Train on and offshore resources in RPA